Insulated foil is great because it...
- Absorbs moisture
- Retains heat through honeycomb air pockets
- Takes the shape of wrapped foods and holds a crease
- Keeps hot sandwiches, bagels, subs, baked potatoes, and juicy hamburgers hot and ready to eat
- Resists grease leakage, keeping hands clean while maintaining an appetizing appearance
- Is well-suited for grab-and-go shelves of a cafeteria or convenience store
Talk to our experts about custom-printed insulated foil.
Custom Printing. Small Quantities. Fast Delivery.
We at Custom Packaging & Products have helped many businesses create small orders of custom-printed food pacakaging like insulated foil, also known as cushion foil. We make it cost-effective to print minimum orders of just one case!
If you’re a restaurant or food vendor, you want your customers to remember their experience. Every time someone takes a bite of your food or posts a photo of it online, you want them to see your name and remember who made it unique.
Because our specialized equipment is set up for short print runs, we can help you create this experience for your customers.
Q. What’s the minimum order for insulated foil cases?
A: One case of 2,000 sheets.
Q: What’s the minimum order for insulated foil rolls?
A: Five rolls at 750 feet per roll.
Whether you manage multiple stores across the country or a single food truck, we can help you get the branded look you want at a price that makes sense. We know we can do it because we’ve been doing it for over 40 years.